Thursday, January 28, 2010

...emo-yay...

Here i am trying to survive


To exist may be a chore

I here drowning just to feel alive

I'd give my all and then more.



To find the answers to what my life

With all the troubles and problems there are

What the purpose is-all this strife

The answers are for each scar.



Friendly I am to all I meet

A smile and nod to every passerby

This friendliness a lie is quite a feat

Defense for pain i thus do apply



Knowing what I need tis easy to see

But dealing with my desires-painful and hard

I'd like for my desires and wants to agree

But no-not here-my heart has no guard



My heart-stupidity...why did I let go again

Given to another who did not want it

Now in a place where this isn't allowed when

I want it so much...alas

No comments:

Post a Comment