Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life's Questions

You ever feel the joy of freedom
The feeling of a great burden just gone
Tumbling down into a great dark chasm
The darkness fleeting away from the light of the dawn.

And still there is still some pain I can feel
Deep in my heart-a hole trying slowly to mend
Wishing it wasn't so slow-that it would just heal
This frusturating pain-these mistakes I could amend

But what is done is done-best to turn to the future
Tomorrow is a new day with all new choices
God help me make the right ones-I lay tomorrow on the altar
Let me be another singer among your praising voices

God, please help me seek you and stop this selfishness
I'm so sinful and prideful-please help me desire you more
I seek to go through Your refining fire-but my flesh is so weak
Help me Lord, give me strength-to be maleable for Your hands

I am dirty, sinful, useless on my own
Please take this-give me direction-show me where to go
I love you Lord, thank you for saving this piece of useless trash
What to do know...where to go...guide me...show me I seek to know

No comments:

Post a Comment