Okay...so it's like the fourth day in a row I've been up 'til 2:30 and I can't read this...so bear with me....
Up here in my room and it looks like two thirty
Looking at my roommates bed wow it is empty
Check under pillow and pull out a gun
Looking for an ammo box., this will be fun
All I ever do is sit and do school
Alone by myself, doesn't that sound so cool
Watching life pass by my window as I'm here in my cell
Checking out facebook, like my reprieve from this hell
Hey man how's it goin, I ask like I care
Not much he says I just need some prayer
Cool dude I got you I reply with a click
Maybe I'll forget since I'm a selfish dick
My myself and mine, it's all this poem is on
Try to reach to others but I'm here alone
Cutting another mark in my own prision wall
Reaching out for a kind touch while I fall
I need a drink....seriously
No comments:
Post a Comment