Friday, October 22, 2010

Defrauding...myth or problem...

Here's something I posted on another website back in 2007:
AM I THE ONLY PERSON OUT THERE WHO IS DEALING WITH THIS?

I've told myself...don't do it, don't touch the red button!!!! Click....Okay, I'm a single man who can't believe that I'm 20 and single!!!!! I know right now some of you are saying, "This young whippersnapper got a loong way to go before he should take the plunge...".

But this is the situation I'm in...I live in NC, where there are no females out there that are attractive to me (character, beauty, personality), and I'm planning on going into the Army via West Point or ROTC.

Question: Where do you find girls who aren't wasting there lives shopping around for guys (don't wanna find them on e-harmony)?

Question: I've heard the classic argument, Adam was asleep when God sent Eve, so you should fall asleep to this desire until God brings her...but here's the problem: 1st. I'm going to West Point where you are single until you graduate, sure you can have girlfriends, but nothing more than that. 2nd. I've been staying asleep for the past 5 years now, and am to the point of, I dunno, going crazy if something doesn't happen.

Question: I've been bouncing this off of my parents and this is something that I'd be happy with: A courtship relationship that would start obviously before West Point and would continue until we marry the day after graduation. My mom says that there is no girl out there that would stick around for 4 years and once every 8 weeks get invited out to a ball, and see you during spring and winter breaks, plus having to deal with being an Army wife it just wouldn't cut it.

I don't want to give my heart away until I know that it's the RIGHT ONE. I've already been in one situation where I really liked this one girl, the father said that I had to indirectly get her to notice and like me and mention so her father before we could court. Unfortunately she was in TX, and I was in NC. I went to the Winter Wilds Conference 2007 to play all of my devised tricks that I had to get her to "fall" for me. It turns out that I was competing against 2 other suitors, and the father didn't offer me much support.

After that heart wrenching experience, I really don't want to play around with other women until ding this is the one. Any suggestions? Boy I hate leaving myself vulnerable like this....

This is past David Auge....here is current David Auge:

Defrauding: Merrian Webster defines it as, “to deprive of something by deception or fraud”.
I was raised in an “ATI” home and was taught not to steal a girl's heart by defrauding. Amongst this, I was also instructed to “fall asleep” as Adam did before God brought Eve to him in the Garden.

That being said...I have friends with differing views: one has told me I need to not care on how girls take what I say or how much time I spend around girls with the fear of defrauding them. One of the many stupid things I've got going on upstairs in my noggin is this internal timer that rings once I've spent a certain amount of time with a person of the opposite gender...regardless of who she is...

It's sad really – I have this huge fear that I may defraud a girl, therefore I hide myself from them to an extent that I limit my conversation to the daily banter of small talk (“How's your day/classes/ family...”) and once the basic daily information is gathered (est. time: 45 seconds to 2 minutes per response/3 questions max per encounter) I'm off to complete whatever task came up to drive me from my computer or out of my room.

I wish this was just me being funny...but the sad fact is this more real than I'd like to admit. I over-analyze girls to the extent that I only really know my siblings...and that's really it...

Any thoughts...?

No comments:

Post a Comment